Preparing for your Web Site with BCG
Download a PDF of "Preparing for BCG"
Here are some tasks to complete before you create your online site. Having these items ready before you launch your web pages will save you time.
- Prepare your current Artist Profile including About the Artist statement, Resume, list of upcoming Events and list of Services offered.
- A current photograph of yourself to add to your Home page. To ensure the most efficient loading of this photograph the required size is: A photo with a 4 to 5 ratio - with a maximum size of 1000px x 1250px.
- There is also room on the Artist home page for additional photographs. These photographs could be photographs of artwork that you would like to showcase or photographs of you in your studio or painting on location. Again, follow the format and size.
- Pay Pal will be used as the method of payment and transfer of funds. You will need to set up your own Pay Pal account. (Free at PayPal.com)
- Photographs of your art work. All photographs must be in a .jpg Format.
- Refer to the document “Photographing Art for BCG” for assistance.
- You can update your site at any time with current information.